[Mapserver-users] java mapscript sites examples

giorgio19291 giorgio19291 at inwind.it
Fri Jun 4 16:39:18 EDT 2004

Hi All

I would implement mapserver in tomcat as servlet but I have found a lot of
problems in start with it!

So:
1) is there sites that implement mapserver as servlet in tomcat that I can
view?
2) Some one have a piece of basic code that I can compile as servlet in
 tomcat for view how it run?  I have load the java Howto.
 I can compile the native library libmapscript.so and the mapscript.jar but
 i'm unable to compile a functional basic servlet to view something?
Many thanks.
giorgio