[Mapserver-users] Adding a WMS Layer from terraservice.net

Robert Aldridge bamarob55 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 16:15:11 EDT 2004

Matthew,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm still getting the same
results (a 600x400, solid white PNG).  Here's my
updated mapfile:

[begin mapfile]
MAP
  NAME "wms_test"
  SIZE 600 400
  STATUS ON
  EXTENT 430400 3750400 435200 3753600
  UNITS METERS
  IMAGETYPE PNG
  #"init=epsg:26916"
  LAYER
    NAME DOQ
    METADATA
        "wms_title"             "USGS Digital
Ortho-Quadrangles"
        "wms_srs"               "EPSG:26916" #NAD83
UTM Zone 16N
        "wms_name"              "DOQ"
        "wms_layers"            "doq"
        "wms_server_version"    "1.1.1"