[Mapserver-users] mscalculate()

julius muchemi muchemijg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 07:52:26 EDT 2004

--0-1781058954-1086609146=:15899

Aaron,

Thanks for your reply which is beggining to open me up for more exploration.

Seems like i dont understand what you mean floating point numbers at appropriate sizes. Hence unable to progress. Could you simplify your explaination. Sorry i'm only a beginner in the art of web mapping.  WHERE DO  I BEGIN?

I would echo out the $extent_to_set[0]ie: floating point numbers at
appropriate sizes) prior to $map->setextent.

eg:
 print_r($extent_to_set);
 die();

Aaron

--0-1781058954-1086609146=:15899

<DIV>Aaron,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your reply which is beggining to open me up for more exploration.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Seems like i dont understand what you mean floating point numbers at appropriate sizes. Hence unable to progress. Could you simplify your explaination. Sorry i'm only a beginner in the art of web mapping.&nbsp;&nbsp;WHERE DO&nbsp; I BEGIN?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;<BR>I would echo out the $extent_to_set[0]ie: floating point numbers at <BR>appropriate sizes) prior to $map-&gt;setextent.<BR><BR>eg:<BR> print_r($extent_to_set);<BR> die();<BR><BR>Aaron<BR></DIV><p>
--0-1781058954-1086609146=:15899--