[Mapserver-users] selecting a point on the map and retrieve the information from a database

teoman teoman teoman872 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:42:19 EDT 2004

--0-742747759-1086727339=:82959

Dear all,

is there any way to click a point on the map by using mouse and retrieve the information regarding to the selected point from the database?

I do appreciate any help or suggestions..

thanks alot inadvance..

--teo

--0-742747759-1086727339=:82959

<DIV>Dear all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>is there any way to click a point on the map by using mouse and retrieve the information regarding to the selected point from the database?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I do appreciate any help or suggestions..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks alot inadvance..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--teo</DIV><p>