[Mapserver-users] Dynamic Features

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at silva.lv
Thu Jun 10 02:40:34 EDT 2004

In this case you should asshure two things:
* database, that are capable to do near simultaneous (do no ruin) read and
write requests for storing and requesting your dinamic features,
* your web application in open stage can do requests to that data base
(throught web server) after some reasonable time, so that users should not
reload page themselves. It could be done with:
<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="10; URL=http://a.web.site/">
or in some other technique.

IN some cases you should take in account how proxies are working.

brgds
Janeks