[Mapserver-users] MUM2 WMS/WFS

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Sun Jun 13 23:02:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

First off, for those of you who attended OSGIS/MUM2, it was great to
finally put faces to the emails and such at the (great) conference.

Anyways, as a public resource, the Conference Organizing Committee we
have stood up an OGC:WMS/OGC:WFS of the attendees of the conference
(with basic info such as name, org, email, url, city, country, etc.).

DM Solutions Group has been gracious enough to host the service.  Both
OGC:WMS and OGC:WFS are located at:

http://dev1.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_mum2

Note that those who identified privacy are not included.  If you do not
want to be included in these services, please let me know and I will
remove you from the data.

Cheers

..Tom

Tom Kralidis