[Mapserver-users] Any GIS consultant for developing app with mapserver

Arun ! arun_usctrojan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 04:36:39 EDT 2004

--0-1384096399-1087202199=:91801

       We are doing a project using Mapserver .Most of us are newbies so we are looking for a consultant or someone who would help us finish our project in a few days.The project details are as follows.We are developing a simple map with all the features that are seen in applets created by Jbox or maplab.The files we have is shx,shp,dbf .We have problem creating the .map file.So is there anyone who would help us out
Thanks
Arun

Arun Chidambaram
1247 W 30th street Apt 40l
Los Angeles CA-90007
Cell -323-620-6796
www.arun.biz

--0-1384096399-1087202199=:91801

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We are doing a project using Mapserver .Most of us are newbies so we are looking for a consultant or someone who would help us finish our project in a few days.The project details are as follows.We are developing a simple map with all the features that are seen in applets created by Jbox or maplab.The files we have is shx,shp,dbf .We have problem creating the .map file.So is there anyone who would help us out</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Arun</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>Arun Chidambaram</DIV>
<DIV>1247 W 30th street Apt 40l</DIV>
<DIV>Los Angeles CA-90007</DIV>
<DIV>Cell -323-620-6796 </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.arun.biz">www.arun.biz</A></DIV><p>