[Mapserver-users] Mapserver 4.2 with Oracle !???

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Jun 15 10:37:44 EDT 2004

Nicolas,

I'm in the process of compiling MapServer 4.2 for windows and will
include oracle spatial support.  It's taking a bit longer as I'm also
compiling new versions of other libraries.  It should be available in
the MapServer website sometime tomorrow.  I don't know if there's a
version in maptools.org with oracle spatial support but you can check at
http://www.maptools.org.

Cheers!
-Perry N.

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 08:59, Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I wonder if someone already have compiled mapserver 4.2 with oracle
> spatial support like ms402_gif_oracle.zip for windows?
> If the answer is yes, where will it be available on the mapserver site?
>
> Thx,
>
> Nicolas Fortin

Pericles S. Nacionales <nacional at cbs.umn.edu>
University of Minnesota