[Mapserver-users] Query Raster Layer for Pixel Values

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 15 16:25:03 EDT 2004

Will this also be supported in WMS GetFeatureInfo requests?

..Tom

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RasterQuery

Basically, you can use normal query by point, rect or shape against
raster layers, but you need to include a template for the raster layer.
The results can be displayed using a template, or consumed in mapscript.

Best regards,

warmerdam at pobox.com