[Mapserver-users] rotating maps in 4.3 development release binaries from Maptools

Martin Tomko mtomko at sunrise.sli.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 23:30:51 EDT 2004

Hi Sean,
thanks for the link to the wiki, I simply did not notice that the entry is
already there...
However, it doesn't work...(I am using just the map way for the moment...).
I did the following:
NAME wms.map
SIZE 670 440
EXTENT 313735 5807777 324664 5816577
ANGLE 30
UNITS meters
FONTSET "fonts/fonts.list"
IMAGETYPE png24
IMAGECOLOR 232 232 232
SYMBOLSET "symbols/line.sym"

And it doesn't display anything, except of a grey rectangle (generated by
mapserver, no mapserver error.). If I comment it out, my application runs
just fine...
I can also find the grey "map" in the temp dir, so mapserver runs fine for
sure, just the result is not rendered...

Thanks again!!
Martin