[Mapserver-users] OUTLINECOLOR problem in WMS layer

Alexandros Chimarios alhim at intracom.gr
Thu Jun 17 07:04:17 EDT 2004

Hello ,

	I have setup a WMS server containing only one layer. In particular, this
layer is a set of polygons representing the boundaries of countries(It's the
country layer on ESRI demo data  ). Although I have defined the OUTLINECOLOR
attribute in STYLE body on the WMS server mapfile , when I get the rendered
image with my Python Mapscript code, I am not able to see the
borders(outlines of the polygons).

However, when i make a GETMAP request with my Mozilla browser, I can properly
see them. Please notice that I can also see these lines in the temporarily
stored image stored in the path defined in the WEB object of the WMS client
mapfile.

Is this problem because of a bug in Python MapScript or because of a
misconfiguration ?

Cheers,

Alex