[Mapserver-users] Tile4ms on windows NT sp6

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Thu Jun 17 09:23:52 EDT 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I have created a php script that create a tileindex with tile4ms. All is ok in Windows XP but when I have installed the site on Windows NT sp6, I have always an error in tile4ms.exe. I don't know how to solve this problem.

My mapserver config is the window version of Mapserver 4.0.2. downloaded from dmsolutions groups.

Thanks for your help.

Gheysen Thibaut.
-------boundalter150977

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I have created a php script that create a tileindex with tile4ms. All is ok in Windows XP but when I have installed the site on Windows NT sp6,&nbsp;I have always an error in tile4ms.exe. I don't know how to solve this problem.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
My mapserver config is the window version of Mapserver 4.0.2. downloaded from dmsolutions groups.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks for your help.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Gheysen Thibaut.<br>