[Mapserver-users] example 1.4 with LABEL object not working

Belenfant Eric eric.belenfant at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Tue Jun 22 04:49:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

i use mapserver 4.1 on W32, apache 1.3.27, php 4.3.3
i tried the tutorial on my installation.
The first three examples works well BUT
the example 1.4 about LABELS doesn't work well, no image is displayed, i
don't see any error message (no debugging mode in mapserver !!!??)
I point over the fonts i copied on my system

Any ideas ??

eric

my mapserver =
MapServer version 4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF O
UTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIEN
T SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE
--
eric BELENFANT
*Tel* : 02.38.79.45.98