[Mapserver-users] MUM registrant list available?

Dean Gadoury dgadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 22 11:36:55 EDT 2004

Hi Charlton,
A list of registrants (who consented to share their info) will be
available on the OSGIS website at http://omsug.ca/osgis2004/index.html
soon. In the meantime if you're really keen and you don't mind parsing
some GML you can get this information from our WFS service at:
http://dev1.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswfs_mum2?service=wfs&request=getfeature&version=1.0.0
<http://dev1.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswfs_mum2?service=wfs&request=getfeature&version=1.0.0>
I think there are about 172 registrants listed.
Dean