[Mapserver-users] OGR ovf access problem

COUTUJF at dfo-mpo.gc.ca COUTUJF at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Jun 22 14:37:31 EDT 2004

Hey Chip,
		thanks for the hint, but I do have the latest Mapserver
installed (4.2 beta). The only thing is I think that 4.2 beta still uses
GDAL 1.1.x, OpenEV currently uses GDAL 1.2.

I'm not sure if ovf files are only supported in 1.2. I think it should work
with 1.1 hence my version should be OK.

Anymore ideas?

Thanks,

JF