[Mapserver-users] free map server/mapping hundreds of addresses on a webpage

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jun 22 14:58:50 EDT 2004

Your sentence is not quite clear: do you want a website that takes in
addresses and maps points? Or do you have a file full of addresses, that
you want to turn into points and then map?

If the latter, ArcView has quite a capable geocoder built into it, which
I have used with some success.

Paul

--
       __