[Mapserver-users] key map image size

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jun 24 14:44:42 EDT 2004

Size is there not to change the size of the reference map but to store
the size of
the reference map. It basically saves the CGI application from having
to open the
image to get it's size, and the size is needed to turn mouse clicks
into map
coordinates. It's a candidate for removal at some point. You can change
it's values
along with the image either using mapscript or via URLs (eg.
map_reference_size=
100+100&map_reference_image=foo.png).

Steve

>>> "Mark Adams" <markadams at cuestasys.com> 6/24/2004 12:24:14 PM >>>
Folks,

I'm a little confused about the use of the SIZE keyword in the
REFERENCE
object in the map file. It doesn't seem to do anything (except cause
an
error to be generated if it's not set). We're finding we have to
hard
code the size we want this image to be. Are we missing something?
(What
we'd expected is that changing the SIZE would cause the key map to
be
drawn at that size; but changing this value doesn't seem to change
the
application's behaviour at all.)

Thanks.

Mark Adams