[Mapserver-users] OGR + DGN CLASS Definition

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Mon Jun 28 11:19:51 EDT 2004

You probably can't use  STYLEITEM "AUTO" and also define your own style
classes.
Have you tried removing STYLEITEM?  Also be sure to test that your class
is valid by using it against data that you know works.  From looking at
your example, SIZE 20, probably doesn't do anything. Since a "symbol" is
not defined to draw this with, I'm pretty sure you'll still only get a 1
pixel wide line.

Tyler