[Mapserver-users] Pre-basics of a Linux install?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:16:55 EDT 2004

Dale,

In addition to Tyler's excellent suggestions, the best place to find all
things Linux is http://www.tldp.org.  This is the Linux Documentation
Project's web site.  Look at the guides first and when you start feeling
good about Linux, the howtos.  There's a guide called "Introduction to
Linux" which I should also be reading.  MapServer will come much easier
when you get past all that operating system and shell stuff.

I hope the weather's warmer in Michigan. :)

-Perry