[Mapserver-users] help trying a WMS connection

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Wed Jun 30 17:44:16 EDT 2004

This NASA/JPL WMS that has a global landsat mosaic (and more) is quite
impressive.  I can view it with the ArcView 3 wmsclient from Refractions.
I can also get an image manually constructing my own URL.

But I can't get MapServer 4.2.0 or 4.3 to render it.

When I run this with shp2img, I get a message:

gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Out of Memory
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

Here's the map file.  Could someone else try this out for me with shp2img?

Tyler

---------------

NAME wms_test
STATUS ON