[Mapserver-users] WFS Layer Problem

Keith Campbell scoota at supanet.com
Wed Mar 3 18:41:48 EST 2004

Hi Bart,

The answer to your first question is 'none', and this is where the
problem obviously was. A lack of understanding on my part of the
mechanisms involved. Anyway, your response pointed me in the right
direction and I now have GML spewing forth, gallons of it. Now what to
do with it?

Just for the record, here's the request string that works:-

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv_40.exe?map=F:/CDS%20Project/Working/Dev/MapServer/firstWFS.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&TypeName=UrbanAreas

Thanks for your help.

Keith