[Mapserver-users] performance and reliability

Saurabh Data sd at dil.in
Wed Mar 17 12:51:15 EST 2004

Hi
I am doing a research on "Spatial Databses; an analysis of open source
systems"
As part of it , I am writing a few pages about mapserver its functionality,
performance and reliability.
I request experienced programmers or mapserver to comment about its
performance and reliability issues and if possible compare with any of the
proprietary systems like ESRI SDE or oracle spatial
or if any links to related or proof articles

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Saurabh Data