[Mapserver-users] open failed ogr connection

Andreas Koeberle koeberle at fh-nb.de
Fri May 14 05:45:57 EDT 2004

Hi Frank,
I try it with a newer version that I found in the listarchive
(http://www.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.1-dev-win32-php4.3.4.zip). These
version seems to work with the gdal12.dll (2 April 2004). But I got the
same error with mapserver and shp2img. I use a system DNS to my ODBC
source.

--
Andreas Köberle