[Mapserver-users] analysis - editing ??

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue May 25 12:33:09 EDT 2004

Roberto, for a desktop application I'd recommend OpenEV.  It can edit and
create shapefiles among many other great things.  It's built in Python.

http://openev.sourceforge.net/ - I'd suggest getting the "OpenEV_FW"
version rather than the stock "OpenEV" version as it includes many more
valuable tools and format support.

Tyler