[Mapserver-users] Zoom and Hilite Problems after Itemquery

andre shue andiehumpy at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 04:22:57 EDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE>
<DIV>Hi Steve and List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am pretty new to Mapserver, dont know much about programming, at least I got the demo running, changed some layers. etc, worked ok so far... I just have not yet quite understood the thing with itemquery. I want to do an itemquery resulting in a map displaying the selected feature hilited and zoomed.&nbsp; The resulting map should&nbsp;have all the functions as the&nbsp;original map&nbsp;has (browse and quering etc.). I dont know whether I should do it with querymap or only with the templates resulting in the query.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any examples would be great.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks a lot.</DIV>