Visual Studio .NET and Java applet problem

Ana Rosa Trancoso ana.rosa.maretec at IST.UTL.PT
Thu Nov 18 08:53:14 EST 2004

Hello,
I made some mapserver applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002 that use a java applet. I have Java 2 Platform Standard Edition (version 1.4.2_05) installed in my PC. Suddenly, I can no longer open with Visual Studio .NET the htm page that contains the code to the java applet. Can you help me to solve this problem? Upgrading to Visual Studio .NET is not an option since my old solutions would be lost.

Thanks in advance,

Rosa