CLASS in raster layer (Was: Mapscript - problem with binary grid (ADF))

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Oct 30 12:04:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

did you already read the Raster HOWTO document?

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/raster-howto.html

In short, here is an example:

    CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
    CLASS
      EXPRESSION ([pixel] < 64)
      NAME "less than 64"
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
    CLASS
      EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 64 AND [pixel] < 128)
      NAME "64 to 128"
      COLOR 255 0 0
    END

Best regards,