CLASS in raster layer (Was: Mapscript - problem with binary grid (ADF))

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Oct 30 13:11:44 EDT 2004

Hi Marcin,

okay then I misunderstood your question ...

I ran into the same problem in August 2004 (the thread is called raster
legends). Paul Spencer then suggested using KEYIMAGE but I never gave it a

BTW: a shame you can't google the new listserv for the Mapserver mailing
list (or am I missing something?), I even don't know if linking to a
message will work, I'll give it a try though:

This was the thread I am referring to:;match;matches&z=4

Best regards,

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:50:19 +0200, Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak at WP.PL>