How keep the Selection of the layers in HTML

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at EDUCAGRI.FR
Thu Sep 9 03:31:05 EDT 2004

Pierre RELLA wrote:

>Hi,
>       In "html" when i refresh the page, the new page lost the selection of the
>layers. How can i keep the previous selection? I think using PHP .If
>somebody have a script ....
>
>Best Regards

Hi Pierre,

Using PHP, it's quiet easy. You can simply create a new layer with only
your selection. I have'nt code in PHP (we work with perl-mapscript for
the moment).
I can add that it's easyer with a postgis database. You define a classic
layer to display all objects. And then you define a layer for selection
with a transparency. SQL expressions are very simple to produce.

regards,

Lionel

--
Responsable scientifique et technique STB
CNERTA-ENESAD, 2 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon