phtml apache2 config

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Sat Sep 11 22:34:07 EDT 2004

> I am installing mapserver with php mapsrcipt and need to configure
> apache2 to run with phtml as php cgi.
>
> In the wiki I read how to configure apache but I don't know in which
> apache2 config files I have to put:

It can depend on what operating system you are running on too.  httpd.conf be
called something else.  Also, there may be nicer ways to do so to keep your
changes modular.  For example, on Suse linux I have a php4.conf file in
my /etc/apache2/conf.d folder.  The directives in this file get read as if
they were in httpd.conf.  This is nice because continually adding to
httpd.conf just makes it harder to find subtle changes that may have affected
your setup.

Do you have php running okay?

Tyler