WMS GetFeatureInfo XML Format error

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Sep 16 10:46:39 EDT 2004

The GetFeatureInfo takes as argument INFO_FORMAT instead of FORMAT. So
you should specify INFO_FORMAT=text/xml. You must also make sure that
the layer on which you do the request has a valid template attched to it
(xml document in your case).

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst