Imagemap

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Sep 17 14:41:06 EDT 2004

All,

I'm trying to combine two layers into a single imagemap via the GROUP
parameter in the MAP file.  My question is, how do I get two different
(or even the same) imagemap templates to combine into a single output
IMAGEMAP?

Maybe I'm stretching the capabilities here.

In this particualr case I only want to restype some point display.  The
attribute data is even the same.  But what if the Data weren't the same,
how would I filter through two different (SHP) data files into a single
ImageMap output?

Thanks

bobb