GetFeatureInfo on ESRI binary grid

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Sep 21 11:37:58 EDT 2004

Frans Knibbe wrote:
> Thank you for explaining. I thought 'post 4.2.' meant 'after 4.2.0'...
> I will patiently wait for 4.3, then.

Frans,

Note that 4.3 is a "working version".  There won't necessarily be formal
releases till it is renamed 4.4 (stable).  You can use 4.3 any time from
CVS.  There may be some sort of interim source snapshots and binary builds
available somewhere too.

The best way to ensure the featurs work properly in the stable release
is to test them in 4.3.

For win32 my OpenEV_FW releases include a MapServer build that is 4.3 based.

Best regards,