error message

John Bolster jb at NUCOMP.COM
Tue Sep 21 12:46:27 EDT 2004

Thanks Steve,

I have various layers of tiger/line data organized into one directory per
county and I've been trying to make one tileindex for the whole thing. Based
on what you're saying, do I need to run tile4ms separately on each different
type of layer, so that I end up with a tileindex for the counties, one for
the roads, one for the places, etc.?

John