Blank picture problem

Pablo Toapanta pablorv at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 23 13:40:41 EDT 2004

Hi again

This is my MAP file:

MAP
  IMAGETYPE      PNG
  EXTENT         495591.176607842 9972721.25772341
505382.102073711 9984983.97959341
  SIZE           1000 800
  SHAPEPATH      "data"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255
  UNITS meters

  PROJECTION
  #  "proj=latlong"
  # "ellps=clrk66"
  #  "lat_0=0"
  #  "lon_0=0"
  #
  # Alternatively, you can specify an EPSG code.
  # "init=epsg:2163"
  #
  END

  # Start of LAYER DEFINITIONS -----------------------
  LAYER # States polygon layer begins here
    NAME         states
    DATA         quiton45
    STATUS       ON
    TYPE         POLYGON

    PROJECTION
#"proj=latlong"
#"init=epsg:4326"
    END

    CLASS
      COLOR        232 232 232
      OUTLINECOLOR 32 32 32
    END
  END # States polygon layer ends here
  # End of LAYER DEFINITIONS

END # end of map file/object

I think that the problem is with the extent too, but I
don´t know how to do that. Please help me with this.

Thanks