Change projection on zoom

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at CCGIS.DE
Fri Sep 24 12:13:58 EDT 2004

do you use WMS? If you do you can use the Mapbender framework to do all
kinds a strange things. Check out
http://www.mapbender.org
there is a link to the "interoperability testbed". It contains a
selection box for reprojecting. This change could also be done
automatically when going below a certain scale threshold. MB is
implemented in PHP and JavaScript.
Notice that the Demis server only serves 4326 while the overlay UMN
MapServer can reproject the 4326 symbols (ms users in Germany) to any
srs listed in PROJ4 (only a few in the select box).

Best regards,
Arnulf.