ARCIMS Emulator getProjection with ArcGIS9.0

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Sep 27 00:02:17 EDT 2004

I have a Python solution that utilizes OGR and Python mapscript to emulate
ArcIMS 9.0.  It works correctly with ESRI WKT by transforming it to a proj4
string using OGR.  Contact my off list if you are interested in a copy