mode of map

sudip dey sudip_mca at SIFY.COM
Wed Sep 29 02:37:05 EDT 2004

Hello,
        i am working upon a project using php-mapscript & mapserver in windows environment.
        I need to provide the facility so that user can view the map in two different modes -- one is browse mode in which one can pan the map and the other one is map-mode where the user can\'t pan the map.Though till now i am working upon only the browse-mode which is working properly but it\'s becoming difficult for me to find out  the solution for map-mode .
         Any code or suggesation in this respect will be greatfully accepted.
         Thanking you ................Sudip