GetCapabilities

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Sep 29 13:51:37 EDT 2004

The default namespace is http://www.opengis.net/wfs

http://map.ns.ec.gc.ca/MapServer/mapserv.exe?map=/mapserver/services/env
dat/config.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities

http://excise.pyr.ec.gc.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/LocalApps/Mapsurfer/
PYRWQMP.map&version=1.0.0&service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities