CGI problem

ANDY CANFIELD andy_canfield at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 29 15:00:51 EDT 2004

I have mapserver set up on a development server. It runs just fine with
phpmapscript. However if I try the following simple IMG tag:

IMG SRC="MapServer/cgi/bin/mapserv?map=orthotest.map&mode=map" width=450
height=450

in an html page I get nothing. I even put mapserver and the .map file in the
same directory. I can make a php page that works with that exact same map. I
have IIS set to allow scripts and executables. Is there something else I'm
doing wrong?