Geocoding

Paul Smith paul.oduro at SPPS.ORG
Wed Apr 6 11:31:51 EDT 2005

Hello All

Will geo::coder::us do geocoding on the fly. I need to generate maps on the
fly for a school district so they can produce maps of where their students
reside in the city for their different schools. In the future they would
want to tie this to census data to do some socio-economic analyses. I have
obtained the streetlines for the county in which the school district is located.

Any help and comments on possible design would be very much appreciated.
I have successfully installed mapserver on a suse linux box and both the
Itasca and the Gmap demos are working flawlessly.

Paul