Complete Mapserver example

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon Apr 11 09:15:06 EDT 2005

Nuri,

There is a simple, complete, demo at http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/dist/itasca3.5.tar.gz

This was built for version 3.5, but should still work.

You can also download a more complex demo at http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/workshop.zip

David.

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
651.215.0200

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Nuri
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 7:46 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Complete Mapserver example

Hi,

I'm trying to run Mapserver for first time.

Someone told me to installed MS4W in my computer to understand who
Mapserver runs before execute it with IIS.

Apache runs perfectly, but can't find any complete example of mapserver to
install to my computer.

Does someone knows if there are any complete working example?

Some of them haven't got shapes, others haven't got templates, others
codes that doesn't run in windows,...

I thank for your help.