Install/Config Problems

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 11 13:36:47 EDT 2005

I ended up getting everything to work correctly by compiling PHP as an
Apache DSO using this configure syntax. (Also had to move the various
GD pieces into a single directory)

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-pgsql --enable-dbase
--with-freetype=/usr/local/include/freetype2/ --with-jpeg=/usr/lib/
--with-gd=/usr/src/gd