Could not find config.h or php_config.h in /usr

joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes bluetuna_goes_skying at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Apr 14 16:41:08 EDT 2005

Hello everybody,

I am trying to compile Mapserver on Linux RedHat9
having already apache, php installed and running in my
system.
I am using the option --with-php=/usr/include in
configure command so that I can compile the module for
mapscript as well..

I keep getting this error message:

!!! Could not find config.h or php_config.h in /usr.
       !!!
!!! Has PHP been configured yet?
               !!!

I know this problem has been discussed earlier but
found no solution..

Can someone give a clue on how to solve this?

thank you so much

Joao Antunes