Find a line(road) ...

Paul james pauljame at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 14 16:43:36 EDT 2005

Thx for the help...
So, I have two layers: a point layer and a line layer - citys and roads...
I selected a point and did:

$point = ms_newpointObj();
$point->setXY($x,$y);
$layer = $map->getLayerByName('LINE');
if($layer1->queryBypoint($point,MS_SINGLE,-1) == MS_SUCCESS)
 echo "Success : $buffer";

but It always fail ... I have sure that the line  through  the
point... And my layers have a Template tag...

any idea?