Search returned no results

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Sun Apr 17 12:00:32 EDT 2005

You need to define query templates for your layers.  Any value will do.
  I like to do something like this:

LAYER
   TEMPLATE "MapServers developers are a bit sadistic and insist on
hazing new users with this poorly documented control over
query-ability.  How many user hours have been lost to this gotcha?
I'll bet it's many thousands."
END

cheers,
Sean

On Apr 17, 2005, at 9:02 AM, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> Nope. I tried values up to 100 and no luck. The polygon layer covers
> nearly all of the map area, so this shouldn't a problem. I am also
> having trouble getting the legend to work. An image seems to be
> generated, but its empty. Is there something wrong with my mapfile
> that allows the map to be generated, but other modules not to work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff=20
>
> On 4/17/05, Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] <Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca> wrote:
>> =20
>> Try setting tolerance in the LAYER object (i.e. TOLERANCE 10).
>> =20
>> ..Tom
>> =20
>> =20

>>> straightforward. I checked that img.x and img.y are being

--
Sean Gillies
sgillies at frii dot com