changing color of a single polygon-feature

Cord Albers c_alb at GMX.DE
Tue Apr 19 02:36:02 EDT 2005

Dear list,

I draw polygons with cgi-parameter into a map
(&map_polygon_feature=new&map_polygon_feature_points=...). That works
wonderful.
Now I want to change the color of the polygon. In my map-file I have defined
a layer with a class which drwas polygons in red. I know that I can change
the color of the class with the cgi-parameter
(map_polygon_class_color=0+255+0). But in this case the color of all
polygons in this layer would be changed.

Is there a possiblity to change only the color of a single feature?

Greetings
Cord