UNIX Fonts?

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 21 00:36:58 EDT 2005

--- Bob Bruce <covariance at SHAW.CA> wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to go about getting fonts
> for the UNIX system?

Truetype fonts are just the .TTF files. You can simply
copy the ones from your c:\windows\fonts directory, or
go to any of the font websites out there.

(You may want to check the copyrights. Most of
Windows' fonts are copyrighted, and I don't know the
legality of using them on a server.)