Multiple filters with regular expressions in one layer

Schnitter, Stefan Stefan.Schnitter at T-SYSTEMS.COM
Sun Apr 24 14:50:23 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Is there a possibility to have more than one filter with regular expressions in one layer?

I understand that one can do like this with logical expressions e.g.:

[POPULATION] > 50000 AND '[LANGUAGE]' eq 'FRENCH'

but I can only use one reg ex as a filter e.g.

FILTERITEM NODE
FILTER /%mynodefilter%/

What I'd need would be all objects from the layer where item NODE matches /%mynodefilter%/ and CITY matches /%mycityfilter%/
I use a mapserver-cgi application with simple dbf files as data source.

Any hints and ideas are very welcome!

Thanx in advance, Stefan.