JavaMapScript howto delete a layer?.

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 1 03:42:34 EDT 2005

Antonio,
have a look at this recent thread 'Java VM Crashes using the Mapscript
API' on the ml archives and next time post more details!
What if you went to a car mechanic and asked him why is my car broken
without showing him the car?
No pun intended, I am just trying to help you and I cannot do it
without being told the *necessary* information.

Ciao,
Umberto